Monday, March 26, 2012

Love means a full stomach

While most people consider Sunday a day of rest, I had to substitute mine for Saturday. That's what happens when a Sunday becomes a work day.
My day of rest was just that, until 6:30 rolled around and a 'late' dinner came into play. I usually deny such a thing if I have work the next day because I really enjoy my sleep. But when the words 'Buttermilk Channel' are spoken, I drop any sense of practicality, exchanging it for shoes and a bag and head out the door. Although I gave up some sleep time, it was definitely worth it. 

Since Buttermilk Channel is very dimly lit, I refrained from taking pictures. Don't you find the flash on the iPhone to be very bright? I thought the flash would be distracting to the people next to us. Lucky for me and the sake of this blog, my "dinner companion" (hi Kev! ... not like you read this) disagreed and took the pictures anyway. He had his own agenda. He's become an instagram snob. Thanks for the picture though!

slow roasted pork spare ribs : painted hills farm delmonico rib eye w/ bone marrow spread
buttermilk fried chicken w/ cheddar waffles : pecan pie sundae

Yumm.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment