Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 1

Hello there cyber space.

I've been wanting to create a blog for some time now. I knew I wanted to blog about baking, but I thought 'There are tons of baking blogs. Many with a huge following, so what exactly would my little blog have to offer?'
Well, I finally came to the realization that this blog would not be solely devoted to baking.
I know, the title of this might throw you off. After all, it is called "The Little Baker." And while baking will encompass majority of this space, this blog will also include a number of things that I hold dear. (That was actually a lovely way of saying, I'm going to write about a bunch of random things aside from baking.)

Truthfully speaking, I wanted to create a blog to chronicle the things I experience. Whether it be a baking session that has gone awry, a visit to an eatery that I'm obsessed with, or the ridunkulous things I hear/learn from babysitting. I can promise that my posts will definitely consist of a random variety of topics.

This is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment